The CARES Act Financial Survival Moves You Should Make NOW!
Need cash to sustain your business through shutdown or reduced revenue due to stay at home orders? Looking for ways to protect your family and business from bankruptcy during the COVID-19 pandemic?
In today’s podcast, we’re sharing the emergency financial options to help business owners and families weather this economic crisis.
We brought our tax strategist, Dustin Griffiths of King’s Tax and Accounting, into the conversation as we help you navigate the financial options available through the $2 Trillion Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act to help you through these unprecedented challenges.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 49:56 — 57.1MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Pandora | RSS | More
Find Out …
- How to use the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) to cover your payroll, mortgage interest, rent, and utilities
- Why every business owner should apply for the Economic Injury Disaster Loan Advance (EIDL)
- Why you may want to file 2019 taxes immediately, or not, to get the most from the stimulus checks
- How to best use unemployment to stay in business and get your contractors and part-time workers the most income at the same time
- How you may be able to qualify for an extra $600/week of unemployment, even if you’re a contractor
- Find out your state’s tax deadlines
- How the extension for filing taxes helps you keep more cash
- Why you may not want to exercise your mortgage relief options
- How to get access to your 401(k), 403(b), 457, IRA, or SEP IRA for extra funds
- Why now is the ideal time for a Roth conversion
- FMLA, student loan payments, and Net operating loss (NOL) carry back
While I’m not a fan of government intervention, in this case, knowing your options may be the lifeline that gets you through these tough times.
Upgrade your tax strategy to navigate this time and make the right moves. Contact Dustin at email@example.com
Protect Yourself From Losing Money
Get the FREE Stabilize and Preserve Your Finances Cheat Sheet, practical action steps you can take to strengthen your financial defenses and protect yourself from losing money.
In 1 PAGE, you’ll get:
- The #1 financial life preserver you need right now
- Resources to increase your cash flow, pay off loans, and permanently reduce taxes
- Cliff notes version for using all the major components of the CARES Act, including:
- Stimulus checks
- Payroll Protection Program (PPP)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL)
- Accessing 401(k) and IRA money
- Mortgage loan forbearance
- Student loans
- The CARES Act Town Hall, with Tom Wheelwright of WealthAbility
- The Cash Is Still King: Crisis Survival Guide from Keys to the Vault and Business School for Entrepreneurs
- AND much, MUCH more!
Stabilize & Preserve
Your Finances Cheat Sheet
Financial Emergency Moves & Options
to Help You Weather This Economic Crisis
Simplify and Scale Your Business with Strategy Sprints®, with Simon Severino
Simon Severino, a strategy advisor for F500 Boards from NY to Beijing, helps companies scale by discovering how to run their company more efficiently. From digital agencies to service and SaaS businesses, Simon’s work results in sales that soar. He is the CEO and Founder of consulting agency Strategy Sprints, and Creator of the Strategy…Read More
Is There a Banking Crisis? Silicon Valley Bank 2023
If you’ve paid any attention to the news recently, then you’ve probably heard about what’s happening with the Silicon Valley Bank. The news isn’t good, and it’s probably raising some questions. We’re here to unpack what you might be thinking about. Like, are we entering a banking crisis, and what does this mean for the…Read More