One Powerful Question to Maximize Freedom and Control – A Client’s Story: Dr. Lee and Candice Matthis
In today’s show, we highlight Dr. Lee and Candice Matthis and their inspiring story.
Dr. Lee Matthis is a chiropractor working with Tuck Clinic, a large practice in southwestern Virginia, and plays a significant role in improving the profession and healthcare in general through consulting and clinic management and his work with the UVCA. His wife, Candice, recently transitioned from full-time homeschooling mom to an account representative role with Home2Close, a real estate software company that automates the closing process for real estate professionals. She’s also an up-and-coming podcaster with twoalphagals, helping others understand and navigate alpha-gal, a life-altering, tick-bite-induced allergy.
Lee and Candice love personal development, minimalism, slow food, Hokies games, and creating high-quality experiences with their family.
After achieving a level of financial success and status, including a 4,000 square foot home, two luxury cars, and a lot of “stuff,” Lee and Candice realized that they were still unfulfilled, out of control, and living paycheck to paycheck.
They began redesigning their lives by asking a poignant question in every area of their life: “Is this serving us?”
They wanted more control in their lives, and that required hard decisions and giving up the external display of success, so they could begin crafting the life that they wanted. A life filled with rich experiences to treasure, and that would give them the ability to stop trading time for money in the future.
Listen to their why, their decisions, their hard choices, and the beautiful outcomes from intentionally focusing their life on what really matters.
You’ll hear about how they’re using Privatized Banking. But more than that, you’ll see how they’re maximizing the usage of their money by taking control of their financial life, so they can produce real wealth that lasts.
Where Does Privatized Banking Fit into the Cash Flow System?
Privatized Banking is one of the most important parts of your entire Cash Flow System. However, it’s just one step in the bigger journey to time and money freedom. You need all the pieces in place to produce wealth systematically.
That’s why we have created the 3-step Business Owner’s Cash Flow System. It’s your roadmap to take you from just surviving, to a life of significance, purpose, and financial freedom.
The first stage is the foundation. You keep more of the money you make by fixing money leaks, becoming more efficient and profitable. Then, you protect your money with insurance and legal protection and Privatized Banking. Finally, you put your money to work, increasing your income with cash-flowing assets.
Dr. Lee and Candice Matthis Conversation Highlights
- The critical mindset shift from being consumers to truly enjoying their lives.
- To start designing a life you love, intentionally decide your life philosophy and principles, then determine the accompanying strategies, and finally, find products that carry out those strategies.
- How having hard conversations with your spouse allows you to get to the next level.
- The impact of Parkinson’s Law, causing you to spend everything you make, unless you intervene and redirect the course of your life to another purpose.
- How they got into cash-flowing commercial real estate ownership as a first step to working smarter, not harder.
- How their house was more of a liability than an asset.
- The opportunity cost of a $1,500 car payment over time.
- The lack of control in a traditional IRA.
- The journey and decisions underneath building true, sustainable wealth.
- How they are challenging themselves to improve their stewardship, and teaching their three children to do the same.
- How they have been able to leverage their assets by using whole life policies on their children to purchase a car for their son.
- Creating freedom to invest in assets has come from the choice to maximize the usage of their money.
- How Privatized Banking has increased their freedom and control.
Start Your Privatized Banking System Today
You’ll find out the one thing that you need to be doing right now to accelerate your path to financial freedom.
Success leaves clues. Model the successful few, not the crowd, and build a life and business you love.
In this episode, we talk with James Smiley about why most entrepreneurs struggle with making money online quickly. If you want to create a brand, become an influencer, and build a self-sustaining business so you can build a life and business you love, tune in now! In this episode, you’ll discover: How he went from…Read More
With the threat of Coronavirus breathing down our necks, unprecedented social measures to stop the spread of the virus, and the tumbling chaos in the financial markets, it can feel like our world is fragile and fraying. How do you create a life and business you love in the midst of that? Our goal in…Read More