Marco Santarelli, Norada Real Estate Investments
Marco Santarelli is a real estate investor, author, and founder of Norada Real Estate Investments, a nationwide provider of turnkey cash-flow investment property.
Turnkey real estate may be an excellent opportunity for you to create cash flow from assets. With turnkey, you purchase property that’s already cash-flowing, reducing your barrier to entry into real estate investing.
Where Real Estate Investing Fits into the Cash Flow System
But real estate investing is just one part of a bigger journey to financial freedom.
Our 3-step Business Owner’s Cash Flow System first helps you keep more of the money you make. We do this through tax planning, debt restructuring, and cash flow awareness. This step frees up and increases your cash flow, so you have more to invest.
Then, we help you protect your money with insurance, legal protection, and privatized banking.
Finally, you’ll put your money to work by investing in cash-flowing assets. This is how you’ll build financial freedom and leave a rich legacy.
Who Is Marco Santarelli?
Marco Santarelli is the host of the Passive Real Estate Investing Podcast. He is also the founder of Norada Real Estate, a premier real estate investment firm. Marco’s mission is to help people create financial freedom by taking the guesswork out of investing. The Norada team is dedicated to researching top real estate growth markets. They structure complete turnkey real estate investments to minimize risk and maximize profitability.
Marco Santarelli began investing in real estate at the age of 18 with a single townhouse. He bought, renovated, leased and managed it himself. He then continued building his portfolio over the years up to 84 units with additional single-family homes, duplexes, and apartments. Marco Santarelli is an expert in the ins and outs of real estate investing. He has been helping investors create wealth and passive income for the past 15 years through Norada Real Estate. He is honored to have been named the 2017 Think Realty Master Investor of the Year.
- Marco Santarelli’s early start in real estate, entrepreneurship, and sales.
- What it means to “never sell” your real estate and why you should leverage or exchange it instead to maximize tax benefits and build generational wealth.
- How Marco Santarelli learned the value of revenue and cash flow through a $9.5 Million capital raise.
- How Marco Santarelli provides education to help those interested in real estate investing be able to pull the trigger.
- Neighborhood classifications, and why Norada focuses on B, B+, and A- neighborhoods.
- How real estate investing starts with your goals before you decide which markets to invest in.
- Cash flow analysis of individual properties, and why cash-on-cash returns provide a more valuable assessment than using only capitalization rates.
- When considering the benefits of investing in real estate, including depreciation, amortization, appreciation, leverage, and cash flow, your total return on investment easily jumps into the 30 – 40% return range.
- The DealGrader scoring system that Norada uses to measure the profitability and risk of a real estate investment.
- An example of the properties needed to create an annual income stream.
- With advanced strategies, you can move equity to other markets through
tax-deferredexchange, leveraging the equity into a larger portfolio to accelerate passive income growth.
- The value of educating yourself.
Connect with Marco Santarelli
Check out the Passive Real Estate Investing Podcast. Find out more about Norada Real Estate. Get the Ultimate Guide to Passive Real Estate Investing, or check out the 10 Rules of Successful Real Estate Investing.
Create Your Time and Money Freedom
Do you want to begin building capital, putting it to work, and accelerating time and money freedom? To find out the one thing you should be doing to increase your cash flow and keep more of the money you make, book a Strategy Call with us today.
Success leaves clues. Model the successful few, not the crowd, and build a life and business you love.
In today’s show, we’re interviewing Bob Fraser, Co-Founder and CFO of Aspen Funds. Aspen Funds operates several private investment funds in real estate notes for accredited investors, offering a real estate backed opportunity with low volatility, high returns, and comparatively high liquidity. Where Alternative Investments Fit into the Cash Flow System Here at The Money…Read More
Tax deferral may seem like the epitome of smart financial planning. But tax-deferred investments can be a tricky trap like the spiderwebs that caught Frodo in Lord of the Rings. How should you think about retirement accounts if you’re a business owner? In today’s conversation, we answer: What is tax deferral? What are the underlying…Read More
See How One Business Owner
Increased Their Cashflow by $97,000/year
(And How You Can Fix Your Hidden "Money Leaks" Too...
Without Working Harder or Sacrificing Your Lifestyle)