Mindset Encouragement, with Mark Battiato, Growth Into Greatness Institute
We all have the opportunity to upgrade our environment, inner circle, and mindset. In fact, it’s a prerequisite for living your best life! Today, we’re talking with Mark Battiato, co-founder of the Growth Into Greatness Institute, about growing your business, having the maximum impact, increasing profitability, and becoming the best version of you.
Who Is Mark Battiato?
Mark Battiato is an
- Business, Life and Possibility Coach
- Co-Founder of The Growth into Greatness Institute
- Author of Geronimo, 8 Jumps to Your Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Life
- Analyzed over 500 dental practices in the US since 1992
- Helped hundreds of dentists reduce overhead, simplify their business, improve net profit, and increase time off for the whole team
- How Mark met Jim Rohn
- The funny story about how he met, and then came to be mentored by Jim Rohn’s mentor, Bill Bailey
- The difference between knowledge and wisdom
- How Mark found the key to his first business failure in the e-Myth
- How to find and create your inner circle
Find Out More About Mark Battiato
Learn more about profitability solutions for dental practices at http://www.greatnessinstitute.com/.
Find Out Your Next Right Step to Time and Money Freedom
If you are ready to personally implement Infinite Banking, alternative investments, or cash flow strategies to keep more of the money you make, book your strategy call with The Money Advantage advisors today.
Want to get the most income later in life? Your success depends not on one product, but the coordination of financial tools and your entire personal financial system. Whether your focus is on acquiring cash-flowing assets or you have a more typical investment portfolio, whole life insurance and annuities can play a critical role. That’s…Read More
Do you want to leave a legacy for future generations to come, but worry about the gift corrupting them? Are you hoping to pass on meaning even more than the money itself? Do you wonder how to start the conversation? Do you worry if family dynamics will prevent you from communicating your points clearly and…Read More