Mindset Encouragement, with Mark Battiato, Growth Into Greatness Institute
We all have the opportunity to upgrade our environment, inner circle, and mindset. In fact, it’s a prerequisite for living your best life! Today, we’re talking with Mark Battiato, co-founder of the Growth Into Greatness Institute, about growing your business, having the maximum impact, increasing profitability, and becoming the best version of you.
Who Is Mark Battiato?
Mark Battiato is an
- Business, Life and Possibility Coach
- Co-Founder of The Growth into Greatness Institute
- Author of Geronimo, 8 Jumps to Your Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Life
- Analyzed over 500 dental practices in the US since 1992
- Helped hundreds of dentists reduce overhead, simplify their business, improve net profit, and increase time off for the whole team
- How Mark met Jim Rohn
- The funny story about how he met, and then came to be mentored by Jim Rohn’s mentor, Bill Bailey
- The difference between knowledge and wisdom
- How Mark found the key to his first business failure in the e-Myth
- How to find and create your inner circle
Find Out More About Mark Battiato
Learn more about profitability solutions for dental practices at http://www.greatnessinstitute.com/.
Find Out Your Next Right Step to Time and Money Freedom
If you are ready to personally implement Infinite Banking, alternative investments, or cash flow strategies to keep more of the money you make, book your strategy call with The Money Advantage advisors today.
Have you wanted a way to share your greatest possible gift of love with your spouse, children, and loved ones, but weren’t exactly sure how? The best gift requires out-of-the-box thinking because it’s not something you can buy at Hallmark. Investments Don’t Hug, by Mark Bertrang, shows you how. It’s the most poignant, emotional, and…Read More
Here’s new life insurance company rating information for every wealth creator who wants to be certain that your savings are stable and guaranteed, so you can be sure the financial moves you make to gain safety really are solid and dependable, so you don’t lose money or wonder if an economic crisis could collapse the…Read More