Mindset Encouragement, with Mark Battiato, Growth Into Greatness Institute
We all have the opportunity to upgrade our environment, inner circle, and mindset. In fact, it’s a prerequisite for living your best life! Today, we’re talking with Mark Battiato, co-founder of the Growth Into Greatness Institute, about growing your business, having the maximum impact, increasing profitability, and becoming the best version of you.
Who Is Mark Battiato?
Mark Battiato is an
- Business, Life and Possibility Coach
- Co-Founder of The Growth into Greatness Institute
- Author of Geronimo, 8 Jumps to Your Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Life
- Analyzed over 500 dental practices in the US since 1992
- Helped hundreds of dentists reduce overhead, simplify their business, improve net profit, and increase time off for the whole team
- How Mark met Jim Rohn
- The funny story about how he met, and then came to be mentored by Jim Rohn’s mentor, Bill Bailey
- The difference between knowledge and wisdom
- How Mark found the key to his first business failure in the e-Myth
- How to find and create your inner circle
Find Out More About Mark Battiato
Learn more about profitability solutions for dental practices at http://www.greatnessinstitute.com/.
Find Out Your Next Right Step to Time and Money Freedom
If you are ready to personally implement Infinite Banking, alternative investments, or cash flow strategies to keep more of the money you make, book your strategy call with The Money Advantage advisors today.
We frequently discuss high cash value life insurance here at the Money Advantage, yet with the financial uncertainties of COVID-19, how safe are life insurance companies? How strong is the life insurance industry really? What impacts do today’s low-interest rates, economic turmoil, and the pandemic have on my long-term growth rates and the policy guarantees?…Read More
Considering estate planning, but not sure how to make it work best for your family? Wondering how to balance your unique age, stage, personalities, and goals? Does estate planning feel constrictive, or your ambitions seem bigger than what you can accommodate with a finite plan? Do you wonder how you could possibly know what’s best…Read More