Mindset Encouragement, with Mark Battiato, Growth Into Greatness Institute
We all have the opportunity to upgrade our environment, inner circle, and mindset. In fact, it’s a prerequisite for living your best life! Today, we’re talking with Mark Battiato, co-founder of the Growth Into Greatness Institute, about growing your business, having the maximum impact, increasing profitability, and becoming the best version of you.
Who Is Mark Battiato?
Mark Battiato is an
- Business, Life and Possibility Coach
- Co-Founder of The Growth into Greatness Institute
- Author of Geronimo, 8 Jumps to Your Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Life
- Analyzed over 500 dental practices in the US since 1992
- Helped hundreds of dentists reduce overhead, simplify their business, improve net profit, and increase time off for the whole team
- How Mark met Jim Rohn
- The funny story about how he met, and then came to be mentored by Jim Rohn’s mentor, Bill Bailey
- The difference between knowledge and wisdom
- How Mark found the key to his first business failure in the e-Myth
- How to find and create your inner circle
Find Out More About Mark Battiato
Learn more about profitability solutions for dental practices at http://www.greatnessinstitute.com/.
Find Out Your Next Right Step to Time and Money Freedom
If you are ready to personally implement Infinite Banking, alternative investments, or cash flow strategies to keep more of the money you make, book your strategy call with The Money Advantage advisors today.
Are you considering Infinite Banking, but you aren’t sure yet if it’s a good fit for you, and you’d rather figure it out before investing time into a personal conversation with an advisor? Look, your concerns are absolutely valid! But let’s let those questions propel you to action, not indecision. Today, we’re answering the top…Read More
How are your New Year’s resolutions going? We’re almost three months into 2021, and it’s a great time to take an inventory of how you’re doing. This one simple morning routine I learned from Dan Sullivan has had a greater impact on my year than anything else. Today, we’ll talk about that one little idea…Read More