Hacking Your Wealth with Privatized Banking – A Client’s Story: Nnene Mbonu
Nnene Mbonu, a real estate investor and one of our clients, is hacking her way to wealth with Privatized Banking. Find out how in this episode.
Nnene Mbonu has worked in the oil and gas industry for 18 years and seen the cyclical nature of the industry. After facing two layoffs in the span of two short years early in her career, she knew that she wanted to be in control. That’s when she began investing in real estate.
Nnene has always been a researcher who isn’t afraid to take calculated risks and do things differently than everyone else. When she came across the Infinite Banking concept, specifically as a tool to build business and investment capital, she knew she wanted to find out more.
Nnene would encourage anyone to do their research and then move forward. We’re all given a unique set of circumstances, personality, and family. The best thing you can do is to educate yourself and then take the best action you know to do right now. Then, continue to grow, innovate, and evolve as a person.
You’ll hear about how Nnene is using Privatized Banking for herself and her family. But more than that, you’ll see she’s developing her #1 asset – herself – and building a legacy of wisdom for her children and the people she loves most.
Nnene Mbonu Conversation Highlights
- Nnene shares her one regret that they paid off the mortgage first, instead of putting the cash into a policy. It’s far more difficult to get dollars out of the four walls of your home than to access policy cash value.
- How Privatized Banking helps you get more than one use out of your dollars. It provides a death benefit, and cash value you can recycle over and over again.
- Having the cash value provides you options on accessing capital, including borrowing from the life insurance company, or borrowing from another lending institution who recognizes the liquidity of life insurance cash value.
- When you borrow against your policy, you’re not only paying yourself back, you continue to earn interest, even while you pay interest for the cost of capital. This allows you to be your own banker, control capital, and earn uninterrupted compound interest.
- Why Nnene is not stopping with just one whole life policy. She is continuing to build an ecosystem of life insurance policies in her family to create business and generational wealth.
- Why she’s not only modeling financial control for her kids, but also requiring them to expand their financial literacy for themselves with books and podcasts.
- Nnene Mbonu thinks of using whole life insurance as hacking your wealth – taking those powerful steps that up level your game and give you an unfair advantage.
Start Hacking Your Way To Wealth Today
You’ll find out the one thing that you need to be doing right now to accelerate your path to financial freedom.
Success leaves clues. Model the successful few, not the crowd, and build a life and business you love.
Want maximum immediate liquidity with an IBC policy? Planning to fund a 10/90 infinite banking policy and then take max loans to fund real estate? Are these double-dipping returns too good to be true? STOP. Listen to this first. The allure of making an IBC policy better than even the creator of the term IBC…Read More
Shaahin Cheyene built a billion-dollar business by the time he was 18 by creating a thrill pill cult. He’s an award-winning business mogul, author, and filmmaker. He is also the inventor of Herbal Ecstacy, the nootropic that sparked the (100% legal) Smart Drug Movement. He’s been called the “Willy Wonka of Generation X.” Now, he’s…Read More