Hacking Your Wealth with Privatized Banking – A Client’s Story: Nnene Mbonu
Nnene Mbonu, a real estate investor and one of our clients, is hacking her way to wealth with Privatized Banking. Find out how in this episode.
Nnene Mbonu has worked in the oil and gas industry for 18 years and seen the cyclical nature of the industry. After facing two layoffs in the span of two short years early in her career, she knew that she wanted to be in control. That’s when she began investing in real estate.
Nnene has always been a researcher who isn’t afraid to take calculated risks and do things differently than everyone else. When she came across the Infinite Banking concept, specifically as a tool to build business and investment capital, she knew she wanted to find out more.
Nnene would encourage anyone to do their research and then move forward. We’re all given a unique set of circumstances, personality, and family. The best thing you can do is to educate yourself and then take the best action you know to do right now. Then, continue to grow, innovate, and evolve as a person.
You’ll hear about how Nnene is using Privatized Banking for herself and her family. But more than that, you’ll see she’s developing her #1 asset – herself – and building a legacy of wisdom for her children and the people she loves most.
Where Does Privatized Banking Fit into the Cash Flow System?
Privatized Banking is one of the most important parts of your entire Cash Flow System. However, it’s just one step in the bigger journey to time and money freedom. You need all the pieces in place to produce wealth systematically.
That’s why we have created the 3-step Business Owner’s Cash Flow System. It’s your roadmap to take you from just surviving, to a life of significance, purpose, and financial freedom.
The first stage is the foundation. You keep more of the money you make by fixing money leaks, becoming more efficient and profitable. Then, you protect your money with insurance and legal protection and Privatized Banking. Finally, you put your money to work, increasing your income with cash-flowing assets.
Nnene Mbonu Conversation Highlights
- Nnene shares her one regret that they paid off the mortgage first, instead of putting the cash into a policy. It’s far more difficult to get dollars out of the four walls of your home than to access policy cash value.
- How Privatized Banking helps you get more than one use out of your dollars. It provides a death benefit, and cash value you can recycle over and over again.
- Having the cash value provides you options on accessing capital, including borrowing from the life insurance company, or borrowing from another lending institution who recognizes the liquidity of life insurance cash value.
- When you borrow against your policy, you’re not only paying yourself back, you continue to earn interest, even while you pay interest for the cost of capital. This allows you to be the bank, control capital, and earn uninterrupted compound interest.
- Why Nnene is not stopping with just one whole life policy. She is continuing to build an ecosystem of life insurance policies in her family to create business and generational wealth.
- Why she’s not only modeling financial control for her kids, but also requiring them to expand their financial literacy for themselves with books and podcasts.
- Nnene Mbonu thinks of using whole life insurance as hacking your wealth – taking those powerful steps that up level your game and give you an unfair advantage.
Start Your Privatized Banking System Today
You’ll find out the one thing that you need to be doing right now to accelerate your path to financial freedom.
Success leaves clues. Model the successful few, not the crowd, and build a life and business you love.
In this episode, we talk with James Smiley about why most entrepreneurs struggle with making money online quickly. If you want to create a brand, become an influencer, and build a self-sustaining business so you can build a life and business you love, tune in now! In this episode, you’ll discover: How he went from…Read More
With the threat of Coronavirus breathing down our necks, unprecedented social measures to stop the spread of the virus, and the tumbling chaos in the financial markets, it can feel like our world is fragile and fraying. How do you create a life and business you love in the midst of that? Our goal in…Read More