Creating Time and Money Freedom with Real Estate, Anna Kelley, REI Mom
In today’s show, we’re interviewing Anna Kelley. She’s a real estate investor who has created time and money freedom. And, she’s the founder of REI Mom, helping women create a legacy through real estate investing.
Where Real Estate Fits into the Cash Flow System
Here at The Money Advantage, we are a community of wealth creators taking control of our lives and financial destiny.
It’s not enough to just make a great income. You have to figure out how to keep more, protect that money, and finally, increase and make more through the right investing decisions.
That’s why we have created the 3-step Business Owner’s Cash Flow System. It’s your roadmap to take you from just surviving, to a life of significance, purpose, and financial freedom.
The first step is keeping more of the money you make by fixing money leaks, becoming more efficient and profitable. Then, you’ll protect your money with insurance and legal protection, and Privatized Banking. Finally, you’ll put your money to work, increasing your income with cash-flowing assets.
Today’s conversation will help you look at your investing in a way that is aligned with your unique abilities, produces value for people, and puts your money to work earning a cash flow return.
Who Is Anna Kelley?
Anna personally owns and manages a multi-million-dollar rental property portfolio and has ownership in over 2000 units as both an active and passive investor. She is a General Partner, Sponsor & Asset Manager for large multi-million-dollar multifamily real estate acquisitions, and through Zenith Capital Group, actively seeks out the best opportunities for her partners and investors.
Anna currently has $52M in assets under management.
She is also a frequent guest on Real Estate Investing podcasts, speaks at REI groups around the country, is an Amazon #1 Best Selling Author, and runs a local meetup group for Women in Real Estate.
- How Anna Kelley started out in private banking, selling stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. But realizing that her very wealthy clients made their money in real estate put her on a path to build true wealth.
- Anna’s story of starting out in real estate with a failed flip, and then becoming a landlord before a homeowner.
- The personal hurdles she navigated as she realized she couldn’t rely on a W2 job or entrepreneurship. Instead, her family needed passive income from assets.
- How she navigated the market cycles and lending requirements over the past 16 years.
- Anna’s personal why to be able to be home with her kids allowed her to transcend obstacles.
- The creative financing strategies Anna used to continue buying real estate, even when banks wouldn’t lend to her.
- How she and her husband learned to be resourceful landlords when they were hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt and had no money.
- How Anna Kelley has honed her niche through testing, trying, and experimenting with various neighborhood classes, and why it’s so important to understand not only projected income from a property, but also balancing growth and preservation.
- Transitioning from active to passive income.
- Why you should use leverage for production.
- How she’s working to find, finance, and syndicate large multifamily apartments.
- Why the stock market is overvalued, and a correction has to happen.
- Real estate has a real value. There’s true, intrinsic value in property, but the stock market is primarily valued based on consumer sentiment.
- Why it’s so important to master your money, so money doesn’t master you.
Find out More About Anna Kelley and REI Mom
Connect with Anna Kelley on FaceBook, at Anna REI Mom Kelley, and find her group Creating Real Estate Wealth That Lasts with REI Mom. You can also email her at email@example.com.
Get Financial Clarity Today
If you would like to implement Privatized Banking, cash flow strategies, or alternative investments, so you can accelerate financial freedom, we can help. We’ll review your situation to help you decide what moves are best for you.
To start the conversation, book a call with our advisor team.
Success leaves clues. Model the successful few, not the crowd, and build a life and business you love.
Want to optimize your money and maximize your wealth and income for life, and curious about how we can help? Been listening for a while and want to learn more about our company and what we can do for you? Today, we’re taking you behind the scenes of The Money Advantage. So, if you want…Read More
Now and then, you have the chance to meet extraordinary people and learn more from their story than you ever thought possible. This conversation with Steven Sashen of Xero Shoes is one of those opportunities! In this episode, we’re talking with Steven Sashen about shoes, speed, and success. He’s one of the fastest men over 55…Read More