Done For You Real Estate, with Kevin Clayson
Today’s interview is about turnkey investing with Done For You Real Estate (DFY). We’ll also discuss the tips, tricks, and secrets of turnkey investing, and reveal how every investor can replace their income with rental real estate.
Where Investing Fits into the Cash Flow System
As important as it is to invest in the right opportunities, it’s just one step in the bigger journey to time and money freedom.
That’s why we have created the 3-step Business Owner’s Cash Flow System. It’s your roadmap to take you from just surviving, to a life of significance, purpose, and financial freedom.
The first step is keeping more of the money you make by fixing money leaks, becoming more efficient and profitable. Then, you’ll protect your money with insurance and legal protection, and Privatized Banking. Finally, you’ll put your money to work, increasing your income with cash-flowing assets.
Who Is Kevin Clayson?
You may remember Kevin from March 2018 when we talked about his life-changing book, FLIP the Gratitude Switch. Go back and check it out here!
We like him so much that we’ve brought him back to talk about turnkey real estate, one of his other life missions.
Turnkey Real Estate Tips, Tricks, and Secrets
- Stop swinging for the fences, and hit consistent singles in real estate.
- Don’t focus on hitting the home run so much that you’re not focused on serving the people right in front of you.
- It’s possible to cut your down payment in half when you are looking at investment real estate.
- Use a transparent turnkey provider who is upfront with their fees.
- Find a turnkey provider who is willing to introduce you to their contacts, including other clients.
- Work with someone who helps with more than the transaction, but is part of a comprehensive strategy.
- A real estate company has to be more than education.
- Real estate can make you wealthy, but use a conservative strategy to replace your income first.
- Always have a “sleep well at night” account of reserves.
Done For You Real Estate Conversation Highlights
- The complexities of investing in real estate on your own vs. working with a turnkey team. A turnkey provider does the research and handles the rehab, marketing, placing tenants, ensuring profitability, and successfully managing the property. You still take title, ownership, and get tax benefits. It’s an opportunity to have a team of experts
dothe hard stuff while staying in control.
- Real estate is a long-term strategy. It’s not just buying for the benefits today, but for a whole bunch of tomorrows.
- Done For You Real Estate uses a short-term buy-and-hold approach. They don’t just help you purchase one property. They help you put together a game plan to know when that property will buy your next two, and when those two will buy your next four. Then, you’ll get an annual review to analyze the property and market performance and consider the options of continuing to hold, refinancing, or selling to help clients make the right decisions.
- The focus of DFY Real Estate is not to get a transaction, but to help a client replace their income.
- Real estate, like Privatized Banking, allows you to
velocitizeyour dollars. You can invest one batch of capital in a tangible asset with multiple profit centers: generating cash flow, tax benefits, and appreciation.
- Real estate and Privatized Banking put you back in control, in the driver’s seat.
- The power of leverage.
- Done For You Real Estate has access to multiple markets of Phoenix, Las Vegas, Indianapolis, Memphis, Orlando, and Charlotte, based on analysis of appreciation, cash flow, and purchase price. They place clients based on how much you have to work with, your time table, and how much income you need to replace.
- DFY Real Estate buys properties on-demand. They don’t warehouse homes, so they’re able to customize their inventory.
Find Out More About Kevin Clayson, or Invest with Done For You Real Estate
Go to ReplacingYourIncome.com to get a handful of power-packed resources from Kevin Clayson and DFY Real Estate:
- Income Replacement Estimate Report – a full-color, 40-page report showing how much residual income you can create over what timeframe from 1 property, 2 properties, etc. It includes the overall process of how real estate investing works, with sample properties.
- Retirement Assessment Quiz – to find out in less than 60 seconds if you’re on track to reach time and money freedom. You’ll see how far behind you are and the deficit you need to make up, and how long it will take you with real estate to make up the difference. And, you’ll get the outline of a plan to get there.
- The Magical Multiplication Power of Mr. Washington– an article about the velocity and movement of dollars.
- The Worst-Performing Investment in America– an article about how people hurt themselves with an over-conservative approach with their primary residence.
And make sure you check out Kevin’s book on the power of gratitude: FLIP the Gratitude Switch here.
Get Financial Clarity Today
To personally implement Privatized Banking or discover cash flow strategies to keep more of the money you’re making, book a Strategy Call.
You’ll find out the one thing that you need to be doing right now to accelerate your path to time and money freedom.
Success leaves clues. Model the successful few, not the crowd, and build a life and business you love.
Do you have money in a retirement account that you wish you could use to invest in real estate? Today, we’re talking about self-directed accounts and investment strategies, with Edwin Kelly, the CEO of Specialized Trust Company. So, if you want to know how to best use qualified plan money to help you reach…Read More
Are you looking for practical guidance on how to create passive cash flow from real estate? Today, we’re talking with Lane Kawaoka, of SimplePassiveCashflow.com about real estate investing for cash flow. He’s a second-time guest on our show. We’ve brought him back because his work is so valuable to help you build time and money freedom.…Read More