Pat Hiban, Six Steps to Seven Figures
As a residential agent, Pat Hiban sold over 6,000 residential homes, earning the title of Billion Dollar Agent. He’s also the host of Real Estate Rockstar Radio, best-selling author of Six Steps to Seven Figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Destiny, founder of Rebus University and Big Profit Agents Community, and co-founder of GoBundance.
Pat Hiban is a business owner who has created a life and business he loves. Not only that, but he’s also built an investment portfolio of cash-flowing assets.
Putting these steps in place requires the right mindset. Through this conversation, you have the opportunity to learn from his journey, model the successful few, and accelerate your success.
Where Your Mindset Fits into the Cash Flow System
As important as your mindset, your business success, and your investing strategy are, they are part of the bigger picture of building time and money freedom.
Our 3-step Entrepreneur’s Cash Flow System first helps you keep more of the money you make. We do this through tax planning, debt restructuring, cash flow awareness, and alternative savings strategies. This step frees up and increases your cash flow, so you have more to invest.
Then, we help you protect your money with insurance, legal protection, and privatized banking.
Finally, you’ll put your money to work and get it to make more. You increase your cash flow by investing in cash-flowing assets like your business and real estate to financial freedom and leave a rich legacy.
Who Is Pat Hiban?
After being labeled “learning disabled with speech deficiencies” in the 2nd grade, Pat Hiban struggled through public school and graduated college in 1987 with a 2.6 GPA.
After college, Pat jumped into the sales industry with the least barrier to entry – Real Estate!!! In his first year, Pat struggled and almost quit, making just a little over $13,000 in commissions.
For the last 30 years, Pat has been heavily involved in the Real Estate industry as a top agent, broker, and investor in residential and commercial properties. Throughout his career, he has sold over one billion dollars in Real Estate, including over 500 homes in a single year, and 14 homes in a single day. He has been recognized by both Re/Max and Keller Williams as their number one agent in the world!
In 2010, he sold his team business to his longtime partner, Mike Sloan, and went on a book tour to promote his book 6 steps to 7 figures: A Real Estate Professional’s Guide to Building Wealth and Creating Your Destiny. With the help of an introduction written personally by Gary Keller, the book went on to sell over 20,000 copies, hitting #6 on the New York Times Best Seller list and #1 on Amazon and Barnes and Noble.
He is an active investor with over 40 lines of passive income (mostly Real Estate).
In 2014, Pat Hiban launched his podcast Real Estate Rockstars, which has had close to 3 million unique downloads by Real Estate Agents from 108 countries.
He currently owns and operates Rebus University and Big Profit Agents which are training platforms for active Real Estate salespeople.
He has 2 daughters in their 20’s and resides in Folly Beach South Carolina with his wife of 25 years.
- It wasn’t a passion for real estate, but the desire to make more money than his peers and not have a boss that drew Pat Hiban into real estate for himself, his life, and his finances.
- Pat Hiban went through several shifts on his way to success. The first was from a salary job to commissions with higher potential earning capacity. Then, he shifted from being a buyer’s agent to a listing agent. When he lost a million dollars in the stock market, he decided to invest his money in real estate instead. Finally, he decided to build businesses, rather than just a job.
- To turn his work into a business, Pat leveraged teams. His objective was to buy time.
- You must successfully interpret the business cycles, recognize creative disruption, and pivot accordingly.
- Everyone wins at gambling, but the successful ones stop at the right time. Success requires doing the right thing at the right time.
- Successful people are like dogs. They keep digging away, and then pushing the dirt behind them, storing it away and investing wisely.
- The advantage of being a listing agent. How to scale your business quickly by focusing on profit-making activities.
- How Six Steps to Seven Figures is the wisdom Pat learned to scale his income from $13,000 to $5 Million in commissions.
- Pat Hiban uses his book and podcast as a way to mentor others, then developed a training platform to monetize the podcast and make his work profitable.
- Among business friends, Pat Hiban competed to create horizontal lines of income (multiple streams of income from assets), started doing epic bucket-list adventures together, and
GoBundancewas born. The mastermind community now has 180 high-performing men who talk about business, invest and travel together and create age-defying health.
Connect with Pat Hiban
Pat Hiban is giving away a copy of his book, Six Steps to Seven Figures for free if you pay the shipping.
And to connect with high-performing people who love all things health, achievement, and success, check out GoBundance.
Create Your Time and Money Freedom
Do you want to begin building capital, putting it to work, and accelerating time and money freedom? To find out the one thing you should be doing to increase your cash flow by keeping more of the money you make, book a Strategy Call with us today.
Success leaves clues. Model the successful few, not the crowd, and build a life and business you love.
Are you looking for practical guidance on how to create passive cash flow from real estate? Today, we’re talking with Lane Kawaoka, of SimplePassiveCashflow.com about real estate investing for cash flow. He’s a second-time guest on our show. We’ve brought him back because his work is so valuable to help you build time and money freedom.…Read More
Want to pay off your house fast? Considering Velocity Banking? You’re not alone. So many people are motivated, whether by culture, values, or something else, to pay off their house as quickly as possible. This desire is completely normal. But it can leave you vulnerable to some pretty big unintended consequences. When we’re emotionally driven…Read More