Reverse Mortgages: How to Get the Most Income, with Mike Stanley
Do you want to find out how to get the most income with reverse mortgages, and still have the cash to replenish your estate and pass on a legacy?
If you want to maximize income, especially during your later years, understand how to get a permission slip to get more income with a reverse mortgage, and gain control by having more financial options, so you can boost your confidence in your own financial stability, both now and in the future, this episode is for you!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How reverse mortgages can convert home equity into cash or income.
- How the Baby Boomer’s $7.2 Trillion of home equity in their current homes can be used to supplement their retirement and medical needs.
- The 4 options available to custom-design a reverse mortgage to meet your specific financial goals.
- How a reverse mortgage allows you to minimize the risk of having to take money out of your portfolio when the market is down and never being able to recover.
- The secret that makes income from a reverse mortgage income tax-free.
- The reverse purchase that makes it possible to downsize, or rightsize to a new home during retirement, never owe a mortgage again, and still have cash on hand.
- How a reverse mortgage can increase your cash flow by reducing expenses and increasing income, often at the same time.
- How a reverse mortgage affects your legacy and your kid’s financial economy.
- The advantage of using whole life insurance death benefit to replenish your estate, giving you permission to use up other assets, and still maximize your legacy.
About Mike Stanley (Michael)
Michael Stanley is an expert in reverse mortgages whose accomplishments include:
- Serving the mortgage industry since 1995
- Focused exclusively on Reverse Mortgages for the last 12 years
- Branch manager of Universal Mortgage & Finance
- Lives in Virginia Beach VA with his wife of 35 years
- Loves spending time with his son, daughter-in-law, and a beautiful granddaughter
Find Out Your Next Right Step to Time and Money Freedom
If you’d like to take the one next right step into ensuring the most options for future income, get whole life insurance with a guaranteed death benefit today. This tool will be your permission slip to use up other assets and still have the greatest possible legacy.
By the way, we have a free Quick and Easy Privatized Banking Guide that outlines just how Privatized Banking gives you the most powerful storage tank for your cash, PLUS it boosts investment returns, so you can more quickly get to the point where you never run out of cash.
If you are ready to personally implement Privatized Banking, alternative investments, or cash flow strategies to keep more of the money you make, book your strategy call with The Money Advantage advisors today.
Reverse Mortgage Resources & Mike Stanley’s Contact Info:
Calculate your options with a reverse mortgage or find out more at www.umafi.com.
You can also text or call Mike Stanley directly at (757) 646-4147.
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic episode updates for The Money Advantage podcast!
And, finally, if you like these conversations for increasing your financial control and certainty, so you can have confidence and peace of mind, and prosper regardless of the economy, please rate and review our show on Apple Podcasts to help more people like you find our show.
Thanks for listening!
Want to shelter your assets from the prying eyes of the IRS, claims of creditors, or the public? Cash surrender value and life insurance proceeds are exempt from creditors in most states. In this episode, we’re talking about the privacy and creditor protection of life insurance. So, if you want to know how to protect…Read More
Are you considering whole life insurance and want to know which is better: Direct vs. non-direct recognition life insurance companies? What does it mean? Why does it matter? How does it impact you? And should it be a part of your decision-making process? In this episode, we discuss the why, how, and what of direct…Read More