Short-Term Rentals, with J. Massey
Do you want to find out how to use short-term rentals to create cash flow right now?
Today, we’re talking with J. Massey, CEO and Founder of Cashflow Diary, about how he built a 34-unit-and-counting short-term rental business from scratch.
So if you want to know why short-term rentals are the perfect fit for today’s economic landscape, find out if they will work in your location, and how to get started, so you can start generating cash flow today, tune in now!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why short-term rentals are the “gateway drug” for real estate investing.
- How you can leverage short-term rentals without owning property.
- How short-term rentals give you the opportunity to get your investment back in cash flow within 10 – 18 months.
- The one and only thing you need before you can start a short-term rental business.
- How to build a recession-proof business and scale by developing multiple points of distribution.
- How to involve your kids in reaching business goals to transfer the one skill they need to be successful.
Who Is J. Massey?
J. is an expert in short-term rentals, who we’re bringing back on the show for a second time. Check out his first interview about Creating Cash Flow with Real Estate here.
His accomplishments include:
- CEO and Founder of Cash Flow Diary, a training and development brand for building short-term rental entrepreneurs.
- Before Cashflow Diary, J. raised capital and invested in traditional real estate (single-family homes, note brokering and holding, cell phone towers, commercial real estate, and apartment buildings).
- Eventually, he built his real estate investment training program to share what he learns continuously through his years of successful, real-world experience owning hundreds of traditional long-term housing units.
- When one of his students asked him what he knew about the world of short-term rentals, the answer was, not very much.
- Once J. started learning about short-term rental strategies, he saw a world of opportunity in front of him.
- He built his very own 34-unit (46 bedrooms)-and-counting short-term rental business from scratch – which he still owns, grows, and operates – and has shifted his Cashflow Diary brand to focus exclusively on building and training short-term rental entrepreneurs.
- Now he’s built a community of thousands of like-minded people from 16 countries that he learns from every day and shares his knowledge through his Cashflow Diary podcast, YouTube channel, Facebook groups, and annual Short-Term Rental Summit training events.
Get Started with Short-Term Rentals
Find out how you can fast track your cash flow goals at cashflowdiary.com/howmanyunits.
Or learn more about J. Massey and Cashflow Diary at cashflowdiary.com.
Find Out Your Next Step to Time and Money Freedom
To secure a bunker to build investment capital that will magnify your investment returns, start your Privatized Banking System today.
By the way, we have a free Quick and Easy Privatized Banking Guide that outlines just how Privatized Banking is the most powerful storage tank for your cash, PLUS it boosts investment returns without taking on more risk.
If you are ready to personally implement Privatized Banking, alternative investments, or cash flow strategies to keep more of the money you make, book your strategy call with The Money Advantage advisors today.
Thanks for Tuning In!
Thanks so much for being with us this week. Have some feedback you’d like to share? Please leave a note in the comments section below!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the show to get automatic episode updates for The Money Advantage podcast!
And, finally, if you like these conversations about building time and money freedom, please rate and review our show on Apple Podcasts to help more people like you find our show.
Thanks for listening!
Do you want the freedom to sell real estate at the top of the market and wait to invest until the right time, without having to rush cash into a new property with a 1031, but still be able to defer taxes? A deferred sales trust may be for you. In this episode, we’re talking…Read More
Want to know what happens to your real estate portfolio after you’re gone? In this episode, we’re talking with Ron Phillips—CEO of RP Capital, a real estate brokerage—about his client who passed away. It turns out, his family didn’t even know what assets he had, or what to do with them, and it almost cost…Read More